What you get to do every day:
- Shape and influence the direction of a living, breathing project
- Contribute to game programming efforts in a small team environment
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and producers to write robust and flexible game systems
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code while intelligently overcoming the challenges that are unique to mobile development
- Work in a culture that values freedom and fosters creativity
What you bring to the role:
- Proficiency with Unity3d and a solid understanding of C# fundamentals.
- Experience integrating both public and internal network APIs (Google Analytics, In-app purchasing APIs, etc.)
- Experience with Unity3d UI layout toolkits such as NGUI
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Proven effectiveness in delivering production software for high quality games with at least one shipped game product of which you were a primary contributor (self-published titles are acceptable)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines
- Familiar with version control systems, such as Git or Subversion (SVN)
- Passion for gaming (particularly mobile games!)
- Passion for RTS games a big plus
- Experience with full project lifecycle including supporting live projects
- Experience with back-end data modeling in mobile purchase environments
To apply for this position, submit a single PDF document containing the following items, in the following order:
A cover letter.
Make the filename of your submission something similar to "firstname_lastname.pdf". Email it to email@example.com as an attachment, under the subject line "Unity Integration Developer". We will confirm receipt of your application materials by e-mail.
Our offices are located in Monroe, WA, just northeast of the Seattle area. Candidates not already living within commuting distance must be willing to relocate. We can only consider U.S. citizens for this position.
We hope to fill this position as soon as possible. Application materials will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting immediately.