What you get to do every day:
- Ability to estimate and deliver assets in a timely manner.
- Create a range of concept art that includes thumbnails, sketches, model sheets and illustrations.
- Match style and vision of the games including character, environment and logo
- Designing, modeling and texturing 3d game assets and environments.
- Collaboratively working with systems developers to create assets conforming to technical and game engine specifications
What you bring to the role:
- Possess extensive knowledge of working with 3D modeling software (Maya and ZBrush)
- Experience working within the Unity3D art pipeline.
- Self-Motivated, team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent low-polygon modeling, texturing, lighting
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator in particular
- Relevant game production experience with shipped title(s)
To apply for this position, submit a single PDF document containing the following items, in the following order:
A cover letter.
Make the filename of your submission something similar to "firstname_lastname.pdf". Email it to email@example.com as an attachment, under the subject line "3D Artist". We will confirm receipt of your application materials by e-mail.
Our offices are located in Monroe, WA, just northeast of the Seattle area. Candidates not already living within commuting distance must be willing to relocate. We can only consider U.S. citizens for this position.
We hope to fill this position as soon as possible. Application materials will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting immediately.